*AUCTION TERMS: A 10% Buyer Fee will be added to the high bid at invoice and become the contract purchase price. ALL ITEMS ARE BEING OFFERED SUBJECT TO SELLER CONFIRMATION. While it is the intent of GLEN ROSE ISD to sell any listed item, there may be occasion where a high bid does not meet the best interest of GLEN ROSE ISD. The high bid will be presented to GLEN ROSE ISD and may be accepted or rejected as soon as possible after the conclusion of the auction, at the sole discretion of GLEN ROSE ISD. GLEN ROSE ISD RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT OR REJECT ANY AND ALL BIDS, and negotiate with the highest bidders through their agent, Texas Auction & Realty. Withdrawal of items from the sale after they are listed may sometimes be necessary. Auctioneer and Seller reserve the right to do so at any time before or during the auction. When GLEN ROSE ISD accepts the highest bid, an invoice will be generated and e-mailed to the winning bidder. All Payments shall be made to Texas Auction & Realty and may be in the form of Cash, Cashiers Check, or Check with accompanying Bank Letter of Guarantee. Payment for items with a total invoice price of $2,500 or less may be paid with Mastercard, Visa, Discover or American Express. Payment for items with a total invoice price over $2,500 MUST be paid with Cashiers Check. Payment must be received prior to receiving a paid receipt. A paid receipt is required prior to scheduling pickup and removal. GLEN ROSE ISD DOES NOT ACCEPT PAYMENTS AT PICKUP. PAYMENT MUST BE MADE TO TEXAS AUCTION & REALTY, AND A PAID INVOICE MUST BE PRESENTED AT PICKUP. GLEN ROSE ISD DOES NOT ACCEPT PAYMENTS, PERIOD. All Items are being sold As Is, Where Is with NO Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold GLEN ROSE ISD and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only, Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. A Preview is available for every item according to the schedule listed below. All bidding is based upon the Bidders Personal Inspection and opinion. Read below for detailed terms:
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: Property is located at various locations in GLEN ROSE ISD, Texas. PREVIEW TIMES ARE REGULATED BY THE GLEN ROSE ISD AUCTION REPRESENTATIVE. Preview Dates, Times, and Locations are by appointment only.
* PICK UP TIMES / REMOVAL TERMS: THURSDAY JULY 27TH OR JULY 28TH FROM 10AM TO 4PM. ITEMS REMAINING ON LOCATION AT 4PM FRIDAY JULY 28TH WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED.
WINNING BIDDERS MUST HAVE A COPY OF THE INVOICE AND VALID IDENTIFICATION TO PICK UP ITEMS!! If someone other than the winning bidder will be picking up the merchandise, please send a copy of winning bidders ID and a letter or permission stating that they can pick up the merchandise. The person picking up the merchandise will be required to show identification, copies MAY be made and retained by GLEN ROSE ISD.
GLEN ROSE ISD DOES NOT provide transportation, rigging, or loading services for buyers to remove their merchandise. Any and all methods of lifting, towing, rigging, or hauling is the buyers responsibility.
Unclaimed Items: The ownership of any and all merchandise not removed by the final day of removal will revert back to the ownership of GLEN ROSE ISD.
* DYNAMIC CLOSING/TIME LEFT: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Dynamic Closing will continue until no bids are placed within five minutes.
Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakage/damage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & GLEN ROSE ISD are not responsible for accidents.
1. PAYMENT: Upon receipt of Invoice.
2. All items must be paid for in full upon receipt of invoice, and not later than 48 hours after invoice is sent through Texas Auction & Realty.
3. A 10% buyer fee will be added to high bid at invoice, and become the contract sales price.
4. Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form with Texas Auction & Realty. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
5. All items sold As-Is, Where Is, no warranty or guarantee of any kind. All sales are final. All descriptions are believed to be accurate, however, all bidding and buying is based solely on bidder's personal inspection and/or opinion of the items.
It is the Bidder/Purchasers sole responsibility to:
(a) perform all inspections of the items and to be satisfied as to its description, condition and/or authenticity prior to bidding.
(b) independently verify any information they deem important including information available.
(c) all information contained in the item description and all promotional materials, including, but not limited to, photographs, dimensions, conditions, etc., was provided by GLEN ROSE ISD and is believed to be correct, however, GLEN ROSE ISD nor the Auction Company makes any promise, representation, guarantee, or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of such information. Bidders must rely solely on their own inspection as to the accuracy of the photographs or other information provided.
(d) failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms.
6. All Bids Are A Binding Contract. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Bidders who fail to perform within these terms will be sent, via Certified Mail a duplicate invoice, a copy of these terms, and their account will be closed at Texas Auction & Realty, and damages may be sought for non-performance.
7. Buyer is responsible for the items once bidding is complete. GLEN ROSE ISD, nor Auction Company are responsible for the items.
8. Items subject to additions and or deletions prior to sale time/closing.
9. Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
(a) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
(b) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
(c) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
(d) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
10. In case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Auction Company reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.
11. Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies (boxes, packing material, tools & equipment, etc.) necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. Buyer is responsible for the items once bidding is complete. GLEN ROSE ISD, Auction Company, and Staff are NOT available for load out.